DEFINITION : Dermatomycoses is an Infectious disease by fungi on skin and sub cutis.
Kind of Fungus :
- Body commensally : Candida, Malassezia.
- Non communal : Dermatofyte, other fungi.
Work Related Disease ?
Most of fungi is non pathogenic, but there are some factors :
- Predisposes and precipitation, a trigger to infection : Paronicia, candidacies on wet workers.
- Trauma , port d’entrée for skin fungi : Sporotrycoses on mine worker.
- Source of contagious disease at working area, Tynea pedis at army barracks.
WORK RELATED SKIN FUNGI DISEASE :
1. Skin Fungi Diseases Superficial :
- Pityriasis versicolor
2. Skin Fungi Disease Profunda :